- If you are interested in in-person classes for kids, please contact us to get on a waiting list. We will let you know when classes start. Thank you for your patience!
- An in-person teen class is now available! If you have questions please contact us.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 261-4654.
"Heaven is right where you are standing and that is the place to train." ~O'Sensei
Members of our AikidoKids! program performing at a talent show. They are demonstrating the 31 Jo Kata. We at Aikido at the Center couldn’t be more proud of them!
Aikido at the Center offers Aikido Kids and Teens...
* Friendly, non-competitive environment
* Acceptance of varying ability levels
* Non-violent, safe martial art experience
* Trained, patient instructors
* Physical activity for after school
* Unplug from technology
* Anti-bullying strategies
* Leadership skills
* Physical and emotional control
* Skills to resolve conflict peacefully
Schedule of Classes *due to COVID we do not have in-person classes. Please refer to the top of the page for information.
10:00-10:30 am (beginning weapons)
10:30-11:30 am (advanced class)
12:00 – 12:30 pm (aiki dragonets) Children 3-5.
Claire Conway, 4th dan
Claire was a teacher of Aikido Kid’s program for nearly twenty years and the Director for most of that time. Her energy, humor and love for aikido built a flourishing program that still lasts today. She touched many lives and we all miss her and her presence in the dojo.
Cezanne Waid, 3rd dan
Director of the AikidoKids! program. Teacher. Fukushidoin
Cezanne has been teaching in the AikidoKids! program for eight years.
“If I can teach my students a fraction of what they teach me, it’s a good day.”
Shane Cummings, 3rd dan
AikidoKids! Teacher Fukushidoin
Shane has been teaching in the kids program for four years.
“I am serious about aikido and enjoy it and hope my enthusiasm for our art shines through in my classes. I believe we are not only transforming our own lives but all those we encounter.”